The Solutions Delivery - Salesforce Intern would work with the Salesforce team, provide support to front line staff, learn/work with reporting/analytics, and build/learn basic workflows.
Learning goals include - develop beginners understanding of "What is Salesforce" and how it's applied within the banking industry, ticket management, presentation skills, how agile development is applied, learn from experienced team members.
* Review, analyze, and work business support requests
* Work in tandem with experienced team members to assist in work/projects.
* Learn and be able to configure Salesforce environment and the ways it is consumed at MSB to help support processes that involve: custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, approval processes and validation rules.
* Create basic Salesforce workflow rules and assigned field updates, email alerts and related tasks.
* Create introductory custom dashboards and custom reports to provide sales data to various sales teams and users.
* Participate in daily stand ups, project planning meetings, specifies, grooming, and business requirement gathering sessions.
* Help onboard new users
* Work with end users on training
* Energy, drive, ability to work independently and problem solve.
* Must uphold, enforce, and abide by all institutional policies.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Preference given to students with working knowledge of digital applications, tools and services as noted in the job description.
* Preference given to students enrolled with a concentration in Information Technology or majoring in Computer Science.
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.