When you are equipped with everything, you can do anything! As an intern at ESAB, you will be part of a team that values your passion, curiosity, and willingness to learn. Your internship will not only enhance your technical skills, but also provide you with invaluable industry experience, setting you up for a successful career.
Position Title: Gas Equipment Engineer - Intern
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support in 80/20 projects for Gas Equipment.
- Create a new spare part strategy to consolidate list of products available in this category.
- Catalog and cross information between current portfolio and discontinued portfolio, as well all spares and wears parts related with each finish good.
- Work on spare part discontinuation for all finished goods obsoleted.
- Optimize level of Gas Equipment spare parts offered based only in active finished goods items.
- Analyze similarity in the current portfolio and propose a massive SKU reduction offered based on sales and margins.
- With optimized portfolio, work with Marcom team to update the catalogues and guarantee that our website reflects the right 80/20 products offers with complete information for customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Incoming Junior or Senior majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Welding Engineering OR Electrical Engineering
- Proactive and creative individual that is comfortable working both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Basic mechanical/ Welding Engineer knowledge or similar.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret simple instructions; ability to respond/ react effectively.
- Demonstrates attentiveness, responsiveness, and an appropriate sense of urgency.
The ESAB Group Inc. Is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.