The Jumpstart for Young Children Team Driver works with the Jumpstart College Corps program. This position will drive the van that transports Jumpstart College Corps team members and participate in Jumpstart training events, as well as implementation of the Jumpstart session curriculum with Pre-K children.
One of the four time periods listed below
* Monday/Wednesday 7:30am-11:00am
* Monday/Wednesday 11am-2:30pm
* Tuesday/Thursday 7:30am-10:00am
* Tuesday/Thursday 10:00am-1:00pm
Pay Rate: $10 per hour
* Attend Jumpstart member training events (potentially on weekends)
* Participate in Jumpstart session by implementing the Jumpstart curriculum with Pre-K children
* Drive van to/from program partner location for session visits during one of the time periods listed above
* Refill van with gas
* Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record
* Must have experience working with children
* Must be a senior or graduate student
The University of Mississippi provides equal opportunity in any employment practice, education program, or education activity to all qualied persons. The University complies with all applicable laws regarding equal opportunity and afrmative action and does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based upon race, color, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.