Title: Full Stack Software Developer
Term: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Metro DC
Clearance: All qualified candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a federal Public Trust clearance.
RIVA Solutions is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer for our team to support a large IDIQ award with the United States Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, VA.
- Leverage the full software development life cycle (SDLC) or DevOps pipeline to drive rapid, quality delivery of functionality to the client at the speed of their mission.
- Engage multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges and prototype new ideas and new technologies and help create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation.
- Analyze, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions.
- Ensure the quality delivery of software through thorough testing and reviews.
- Appy technical principles, theories, and concepts to the field.
- Provide technical solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Independently determine and develop an approach to solutions.
- Contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects.
- Represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Bachelor's degree/higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field
- Full Stack Web Development: HTML, CSS, React & Node
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with automating software development tasks through open source tools, including Ansible and scripting
- Experience in collaborating with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve applications
- Experience with designing and supporting the development of alternative system design solutions, configurations, and evaluations
- Knowledge of troubleshooting complex software issues on multiple tier applications and developing practical and efficient solutions
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Knowledge of relational databases, including MySQL and NoSQL, such as MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with ReactJS, Android, and iOS software development
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and tools, including JMeter, Selenium, or JUnit
- Experience with application performance tuning
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Experience working with DevSecOps Platforms/Asynchronous System Design
- Strong background in Client Functional Requirements/Gathering
- Previous experience with Cloud Paradigms (IaaS/PaaS/FaaS/CaaS), Infrastructure, Security, Automation
- * Federal civilian client work
- * 10+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Preferred Experience:
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law.
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of information Technology and Program Support Services to the United States Federal Government. Headquartered in McLean VA, RIVA has over 500 employees in 20+ states across the US. As we continue to expand our services within Management Consulting, STEM, Cyber AI and Robotic Process Automation, we are looking for highly qualified people to join and thrive with us. VivaLaRIVA!
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail email@example.com. This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.