Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Term: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Metro DC
Clearance: All qualified candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a federal Public Trust clearance.
RIVA Solutions is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer for our team to support a large IDIQ award with the United States Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, VA.
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Bachelor's degree/higher in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- DevSecOps Platforms/Asynchronous System Design
- Experience with Client Functional Requirements/Gathering
- Strong background with Cloud Paradigms (IaaS/PaaS/FaaS/CaaS), Infrastructure, Security, Automation
- Experience working as an SysOps Engineer, System Administrator, Software Developer, Software Engineer
- Apache JMeter
- Docker Certified Associate
- CKA Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- CKAD Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
- Azure DevOps Solution Certification
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of information Technology and Program Support Services to the United States Federal Government. Headquartered in McLean VA, RIVA has over 400 employees in 20+ states across the US. As we continue to expand our services within Management Consulting, STEM, Cyber AI and Robotic Process Automation, we are looking for highly qualified people to join and thrive with us. VivaLaRIVA!
RIVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.