Grainger is a broad line, business-to-business distributor of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) supplies and other related products and services. More than 3.2 million businesses and institutions worldwide rely on Grainger for products such as safety gloves, ladders, motors and janitorial supplies, along with services like inventory management and technical support. These customers represent a broad collection of industries including commercial, government, healthcare and manufacturing. They place orders online, on mobile devices, through sales representatives, over the phone and at local branches. Approximately 5,000 suppliers provide Grainger with more than 1.6 million products stocked in Grainger's distribution centers and branches worldwide.
The Branch Manager accountable for all customer service related operational objectives and integrated support of sales strategies. Ensures execution of the Customer Service function's strategic objectives of "Wow the Customer", "Navigate Customers" and "Cost to Serve". This is to be accomplished through best practices in the areas of talent management, customer service, sales growth and cost to serve. Manages and executes branch operations with a business ownership mindset, aligning actions and decisions to support profitable business results. Leadership: Owns the business and actively engages in strategic thinking, big picture vision, driving empowerment and being a role model who helps people link their work requirements to the success of the company.
Bachelor's degree required.
* Has experience building complete marketing plans leveraging internal and external resources.
* Has demonstrated program management success.
* Possesses effective project management, planning and facilitation skills.
* Possesses effective time-management skills.
* Has a demonstrated ability to influence and persuade varying levels of internal and external decision-makers.
* Ability to assist in aligning effective cross-functional work groups to develop integrated plans.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with channel marketing or business development.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.