Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
The Payroll Intern will be assisting the Payroll Team with payroll functions such as calculating retro payments, processing final pays, and assisting with payroll submission.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the development and documentation of the processes and policies.
- Assist Payroll Team with calculation of retro payments
- Assist with processing of payrolls
- Answer questions from the field
- Other duties may be assigned and modified by manager.
What We Want From You:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to properly convey knowledge and guidance on new and complex topics, process management, and cross-departmental coordination.
- Ability to design training modules & materials and analyze data to make people-related business decisions.
- Experience with and understanding of Asana or similar project management tool.
- Knowledge of general HR policies & practice (preferred).
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to use sound judgement and decision-making skills to resolve issues quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, investigate, analyze and problem-solve complex issues.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Comfortable and effective in eliminating barriers and working across organizational, functional boundaries to achieve corporate objectives.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar degree
- Must be a full-time student pursuing a degree at an accredited college or university
- Must Main a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
What We'll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity