- Educational Equivalent: BA/BS degree in Network Management or related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years' experience in Network architecture design and implementation. Possesses advanced planning, troubleshooting and maintenance skills on the Microsoft server platform and Cisco router, switch and firewall configuration and SONET configuration/architecture.
- Must have Comp Tia Security+ certification
- Specific Knowledge: Strong understanding of technology integration and information flow including LAN/WAN, firewalls, security, storage, and backup methodologies. Experience with specific product lines (Cisco, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, and Tripwire). Basic knowledge of management and development of databases and qualitative/quantitative research methods.
- Requires C++ or Java; XML; EDI or OBI; Oracle or Microsoft SQL.
- Licenses/Certifications/Registrations, etc.: Must meet DOD 8570.01-M Baseline Computing Environment (CE)
- Certification Requirements Level II. Certificates include, CompTIA Security + ; Must meet all IA training and reporting requirements AR 25-2. Must possess a valid State Driver's License and maintain Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance and meet other eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Awareness compact disk-read-only memory (CD-ROM) course as a minimum training requirement.
- Understanding of the RMF Assess and Authorize process and Cyber Security requirements.
- Demonstrate experience installing, configuration, troubleshooting Constructive Simulation (JLCCTC/DXTRS/LOTTS) hardware and software to stimulate MCS. Strong understanding of the LVCG concepts. Troubleshoot and resolve production database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Communication Skills: Able to read, write and speak fluent English. Must be able to listen with comprehension to assist fellow associates with duties/requests. Must have excellent verbal communication skills for interfacing with military and civilian personnel.
- Physical/Mental Abilities Required: Ability to use good judgment and common sense when performing job functions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time under stressful conditions. The highest level of confidentiality and loyalty is required.
- Ability to travel at least 30% for up to 7-10 days at a time.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law.
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of information Technology and Program Support Services to the United States Federal Government. Headquartered in McLean VA, RIVA has over 500 employees in 20+ states across the US. As we continue to expand our services within Management Consulting, STEM, Cyber AI and Robotic Process Automation, we are looking for highly qualified people to join and thrive with us. VivaLaRIVA!
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email . If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail . This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.