Description Under the supervision of departmental administrative, physician, and nursing staff, this position is responsible for coordinating the flow of patients throughout the outpatient exam process in accordance with the needs of the clinical practice.
EEO Statement Massachusetts Eye and Ear is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, sex, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.
- Excellent communication skills to promote harmonious working relationships among professional staff and between other disciplines and departments to provide quality patient care.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High School Diploma Required
- Successful completion of certified training program.
Primary Location: MA-Boston-MEI Mass Eye and Ear Longwood Offices
MEI Mass Eye and Ear Longwood Offices
800 Huntington Ave
Job: Medical Assistant
Organization: Mass. Eye and Ear (MEE)
Standard Hours: 40
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Recruiting Department: MEI Longwood Otolaryngology
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2021