Data Management Intern (Amarex) - HLS1148 At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We're passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world. Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We're growing fast, and that's where you come in. Come join our team.
Description POSITION SUMMARY:
The intern will support the Data Management team and be provided with practical, "hands -on" experience. The intern will have an opportunity to build their understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Adhere to company procedures related to data handling & data base validation.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for data processing operations.
- Review case report forms and clinical data sets for errors, discrepancies and protocol violations.
- Design case report forms and related data entry applications.
- Organize and track CRFs, project documents, supplies and enrollments.
- Review and validate clinical trial data.
- Participate in project team meetings and recommend processes that lead to timely and successful completion of administrative tasks.
- Communicate orally and/or written, in a timely and effective manner, with the appropriate internal individuals involved in the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in biological science field.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with clinical trials data and knowledge of CFR guidelines and GCP preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work atmosphere.
Job: Operations Management
Primary Location: US-MD-Germantown
NSF International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.