* High School diploma or equivalent
* 3+ years experience inspecting civil infrastructure projects for roads, highways, bridges, overpasses. Caltrans/CaDOT experience.
* Proficient with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
* Proven problem-solving and documentation abilities
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* This position typically requires successfully passing drug-screening procedures prior to being hired; thereafter subject to random and cause drug and alcohol testing
* An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
* Technical school or Associate degree
* Relevant Industry Certifications
* Ability to interpret construction schedules
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.