At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for . Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big projects, and fun!
As a Retail Solutions and sustainability intern, you will have the opportunity to manage our travel budget and help move our sustainability strategy forward.
* Creative Problem Solver: You have a creative approach in developing analysis and recommendations for further improvements
* Self Motivated: You take initiative and are keen to using your resources to solve problems
* Communicate Effectively: You analyze sets of data to further explain and justify business cases
* Strong Work Ethic: You have the ability to set and achieve "SMART" goals
* Passionate: You are passionate about corporate social responsibility and sustainability in the workplace
As a Business Planning Intern in Retail Solutions you will:
* Construct competitive analyses to further Personal Systems sustainability goals
* Research and assist in personal systems sustainability initiatives
* Maintain and expand excel budgets to compare actual information to travel estimates that involve accruals
* Develop and manage communication platforms such as SharePoints and newsletters
* Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
* Participate in HPI's intern activities and Intern Presentation Fair
* Project Planning and Management
* Business Intelligence and Analytics
* Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
* 4-Year University Undergraduate or Master's student with at least 2 years of undergrad completed. Business or Economics majors preferred- typically a non-technical degree specialization.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review this paid internship, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.