Wahl Clipper Corporation, a global manufacturer of branded Consumer and Professional products, has an exciting opportunity for a team-oriented individual to fill the role of Human Resources Intern at our global headquarters in Sterling, Illinois.
MUST be able to commute to and from Sterling, IL to work on-site with the ability to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Provide human resources support related to talent acquisition and talent management
- Manage job boards and social media platforms including posting and removing job advertisements
- Conduct pre-screen calls with job candidates
- Coordinate new hire orientations - mailing new hire paperwork, checking work authorization in eVerify, running background checks, setting up drug screens, etc.
- Track and monitor global HR metrics, identify trends to drive improved performance
- Develop electronic files and maintain personnel related information
- Other projects as assigned by Supervisor
- Studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Business or related field
- Prefer someone going into their Junior or Senior year of college
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications with ability to use formulas and set up PivotTables in Excel preferred.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- An appreciation and respect for the diversity of all individuals in the workplace along with modeling the Company's values of integrity, teamwork, and continuous improvement
- Ability to commute to and from Sterling, IL.