We are hiring Medical Technologists, Medical Lab Technicians and Lab Assistants/Phlebotomists to join our clinic and hospital-based laboratory teams across MultiCare facilities in Washington State. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat with our recruiter via text/phone.
How to Attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "Register for Event" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot.
Unable to Attend this Date/Time?
Send your resume to:
Devi.Smith@multicare.org (Puget Sound and greater Spokane area)
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 team members. At MultiCare, we’re driven by a desire to make healthcare better, more affordable, and easier access. We are changing lives for the better and that makes our lives better, too.
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Competitive pay and generous PTO
- Education opportunities and tuition assistance program (100% of tuition and fees or up to $5,250 for full-time employees/$2,500 for part-time employees per year)
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Retirement savings
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Employment options: full time/part time/per diem
- Shift options: day/evening/night/on-call
- Feel proud to work for a community-based and locally governed organization
- Join a supportive and knowledgeable team!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.