Manager, Sales Planning
You don't have to be a tech whiz to join AT&T. It takes more than just technology to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our teams in legal/operations, marketing and finance, we do just that. Every day, each works to ensure the success of the company while they advance their own careers.
What does it take to join us? We demand exceptional skills in your respective discipline and a real dedication to being the best. After all, we're asked to keep AT&T profitable and on the cutting edge, and at the same time, build on more than a century of innovation and success.
We're a world leader in communications and entertainment, and we plan to keep on growing.
Working as a Manager - Sales Planning, you will be responsible for managing projects focused on sales channel planning, budgeting and forecasting.
* Responsible for managing planning, budgeting, systems and administrative activities in support of the sales organization.
* Analyze sales and revenue forecasts, develop responses to sales inquiries and advise on issue resolution alternatives.
* Develop sales strategies and work to improve current programs to increase sales productivity and help reach sales targets.
* Work closely with marketing and finance to create effective, strategic and operational efficiencies in daily sales activities
* Analyzes sales operating expenses and key business metrics to maximize sales performance.
* Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers.
* Wide latitude for independent judgment.
- One or more years experience in operational planning
- One or more years experience working with budgets
- One or more years experience working in a sales environment
- Knowledge of company policies, sales operations and departmental functions
- Strong leadership, organizing and planning skills
- Ability to influence/persuade others
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Excel at an Advanced level
- Must have strong analytical skills to collect, compile, organize, track and analyze data
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Two or more years management experience working in a high volume, sales- oriented environment working with large teams
- One or more years experience working in advertising sales
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Operations Management or related field
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V