|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||IT PROJECT MANAGER II|
|Job Location(s):||Oshkosh, WI|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||5 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||IT - General, Project Management , IT - Analysis/Project Mgmt|
At Oshkosh Defense, we stand behind those who dedicate their lives to protecting others. Every day we strive to meet or exceed our customers' ever-changing needs with next generation defense technologies and advanced systems. We operate with unparalleled commitment to those who depend on our products and services worldwide to perform their missions.
Oshkosh Defense is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Responsible for managing medium- to large-size Information Technology projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Takes guidance and work direction from Manager.
2. Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, project communication, and quality assurance.
3. Coordinate and manage internal and external resource to accomplish program objectives, including change management.
4. Plans and directs medium to large projects to completion.
5. Manages project scope, cost, timeline, integrated schedules, EVM (cost, schedule and materials) and risk assessment.
6. Accepts and delegates authority, established priorities for work delegated to others.
7. Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed.
8. Coordinate communication between suppliers, customers, and team members as needed.
9. Prepare and present program status/issues to internal and external customers.
10. Identify and coordinate all project scope change requests for approval.
11. Develop and maintain professional relationships with cross-functional organizations in support of related projects.
12. Prepare and present periodic project reviews with project sponsor and steering committee members.
13. Experience managing the implementation of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software applications.
14. Use change management skills to identify organizational and process changes that influence the business and work with business leadership to implement the appropriate changes.
Bachelor's degree in related field
5 plus years IT project management work experience
Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Strong problem solving skills
Working knowledge of JD Edwards
Experience implementing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes and applications
Proficient in Project Management tools like Primavera or MS Project
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation is also a federal contractor which takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era. Any employee or applicant for employment who is qualified under the applicable regulations will be covered under our affirmative action program by providing this information to the Company. Submission of this information is voluntary, will be kept confidential, and is not a requirement for employment.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.