|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||CREDIT ANALYST I|
|Job Location(s):||Puyallup, WA|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Associate Degree|
|Required Experience:||6 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Banking - Credit/Collections, Finance - Analysis|
The Commercial segment is a leading manufacturer of refuse collection vehicles, front and rear discharge concrete mixers, portable and stationary concrete batch plants, field service vehicles, and truck mounted cranes. All backed by 24/7 support, our segment's brands consist of McNeilus, CON-E-CO, London Machinery, and IMT. Oshkosh Commercial leads it's industries in both innovation & quality.
Oshkosh Commercial is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Serves as a liaison between customers, sales and the company in providing information concerning address book, credit card transactions, tax information, credit memos and general sales information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for high volume of daily and monthly credit card reconciliations and tactful resolution of declined transactions.
2. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Customer Master database for all of Aftermarket.
3. Audit and release of sales generated credit memos.
4. Timely collections of A/R and dispute resolution
5. Resolve sales tax issues and process tax credits/bills on customer accounts. Update and maintain tax exemption certificates in sales database. Support sales tax audits as necessary.
6. Answers phones for Aftermarket support and provides answers to questions regarding general customer account status and branch policy and procedures.
7. Aids in ensuring invoices are sent to customers in a timely manner and works through returned mail by correcting Customer Master data.
8. Handle special assignments as assigned by supervisor.
9. Ability to prioritize workflow and work with a constant backlog of work.
10. Manage customer data
11. All other duties reasonably assigned by the company or its designee.
* Associate's degree in Accounting or Finance or National Association of Credit Management Certification with 6-plus years of experience in credit, collections, banking, or related field
* OR Bachelor's degree with 1-plus years of experience in credit, collections, banking, or related field
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency using a PC-computer and related software
* Experience using JD Edwards and/or Showcase
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation is also a federal contractor which takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era. Any employee or applicant for employment who is qualified under the applicable regulations will be covered under our affirmative action program by providing this information to the Company. Submission of this information is voluntary, will be kept confidential, and is not a requirement for employment.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.